Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A week in paradise!

Jason and I were able to take a week to rest and relax in Mexico. It was so much fun to be together! We swam with sting rays and very large fish, lounged all day at the beach, swam in the ocean, saw some ruins, ate soooo much food, saw some performances, went shopping, read some books, (Yes Emily, I gave in and read "Twilight"!)and actually slept in (our bodies still kept waking up at 5:45am, but that IS sleeping in for us!) Jason's mom is a saint for coming and watching our five kids! It was truly a week in paradise!



2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Wow! You were in paradise! I'm glad you had a great time. It was well deserved. :)

Valery G. said...

What part of Mexico was this? You probably said where in the text... I just looked at the pictures. I am going to Cancun in May. If you went to Cancun - any suggestions of "must-sees"?