Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blast from the Past...

This is a picture of my family in 1992 with my Grandma Conder and my Great-Grandpa Naylor. He is the one who taught me the love of music and singing. He recorded a lot of songs and performed numerous places and when he was 100 years old, he taught me singing lessons for a while. That was such an unforgettable experience! He passed away when he was a little over 100 years old but his legacy and love of music lives on! I had always wanted to record a song with us singing together and about five years ago I dubbed my voice with his voice on one of his recordings he had made. It was a wonderful experience!

1 comment:

pacemaker said...

That was amazing, how precious for you to have that! Your Grandpa had an incredible voice and with your very amazing voice that was touching to hear. Thank you for sharing that with us.