Thursday, December 11, 2008

Here are the most recent pictures of my kids and Hailey's 1st pictures. We have put them into our Christmas card so be expecting them soon! Sorry for the delay in posts, my life is a little crazy trying to figure out why my blog is not cooperating, getting ready for Christmas, getting ready to fly to Utah, finishing all of Santa's shopping, mailing gifts, sending out Christmas cards, learning to use my new camera(Yay!), surviving while my man is away and trying to keep a somewhat clean house!?! Hopefully I will get caught up soon so I can post some of the fun pictures I am learning to take with the camera I got for my b-day and Christmas!


7 comments:

RaCHeL said...

What a good lookin bunch of kids! Can't wait to see you soon!

Trinette McCrary said...

Cute pictures!Pace yourself, it will all come together.

Lyndsay said...

Your kids are so darling! I love your blog- you are so creative. Do you do it all yourself? I need help with mine! Have a great Christmas!

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Such adorable pictures. I love how you have all the kids coordinated in the black and white pic.

And how edible is that little Hailey? Yummariffic.

We love you.

Aaron and Melissa said...

I love the pics! They turned out wonderfully!! You really are wonderwoman!!!

Laura said...

Ahhhh! So freakin cute! I can't wait to see you all

Sheila Madsen said...

What darling pics! Can't wait to receive them but more importantly can't wait to give you all hugs and kisses in person.