Friday, December 12, 2008

My angel friend....

My dear friend Trinette took me out to dinner for my birthday and gave me a one hour gift certificate for service in my home.
So after me saying, "Oh, you don't need to," and after her giving me
'the look'
and saying,
"You don't have a choice!"

I gave in and she loaded my dishwasher, straightened my kitchen, cleaned my bathrooms and kept me company...I couldn't ask for a better friend.
Maybe I should have birthdays more often!
Thanks again you angel you!



5 comments:

RaCHeL said...

What a great gift! And what a great friend!

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Dear Trinette. What a thoughtful gift.

Of course, it did give me a SLIGHT hernia when you actually typed the line "I should have birthdays more often." I had to double-check that your birthday is, indeed, the 23rd of Decemeber. Wouldn't I have been a stinker to entirely miss it?! (Though I didn't write a single birthday on the calendar this year, and HAVE missed most of them. I will repent in 2009).

You deserve an incredible day. You do incredible things. I'm so thankful Trinette celebrated YOU in such a perfect way.

Hugs. And Happy Birthday (today AND on the 23rd).

Trinette McCrary said...

Your welcome!! I had fun with you. Thanks for letting me serve you, I know it wasen't easy.

Sheila Madsen said...

There's a saying that some sisters we are born to and some sisters we choose. Sounds like Trinette is more a sister than a friend. Good friends really help lighten our load. You are blessed.

Unknown said...

Trinette is too cute. I think I might sneak over and write MY birthday on HER calendar!