Friday, November 20, 2009

Our new tree!

I am not a cold-loving person.
I would much rather have beautiful, hot summer days year round
so I can sit under a tree, relax and read to my kids.
Today we received a nice surprise that made me excited
to get this Winter thing over with...
a new tree!
They had to wait until the ground was hard and the leaves were almost gone before they could transplant it from another location.
I have a feeling this will be our new favorite tree to lounge under next year-
let's just hope the roots can handle the transplant and blossom in the Spring!
I love nature!

2 comments:

Sheila Madsen said...

I'll bet all the kids enjoyed watching this process. Won't it be nice to have that tree next spring and summer to add shade to the yard.

Hendry Happenings said...

I can't believe they can do this in winter. I hope it hangs in there!