Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thinking time...

I am sitting here alone, in our office...
baby girls are asleep, older kids at school
Bills are paid, laundry is done, house is picked up, errands run,
I am sure there are a million other things I could go and do

but

It's completely quiet
and a little weird
because something is happening that I don't get to do very often.

THINK.


What should I think about?
*Getting my butt in gear and registering myself again for school?
Sounds too complicated.
*Finishing my four billion projects I have half-completed?
Sounds like to much work.
*Starting on my Valentines day cards?
Not today.
*Finishing the 3 books I have on my night stand that have taken me forever to read?
That would be too hard to choose which one to start with.

OUCH
Thinking wears me out.

I am going to go take a nap now.
Yes a nap

Another thing that I don't do very often.
Wish me luck.

Thank Heaven for those small, tender mercies of each day!

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz



3 comments:

Sheila Madsen said...

Hope you really did get to take a nap and that it was a restful one.

Trinette McCrary said...

The quiet and stillness of our homes are soo rare. I'm happy you were bale to think and hopefully take a much needed nap:}

Trinette McCrary said...

That was suppose to be able not bale:}