Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A MUST read book...

I usually don't have time to read many books but when Jason and I went to San Fransisco, I bought a book knowing I would have time to read on the plane.
I bought:
A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned While Editing My Life

It was one of the best books I have ever read!

It starts with a guy who wrote a memoir about his life and was approached to make a movie about it. As they were writing the script they had to keep adding things to make the movie more interesting. This got him thinking about why his life was so boring and what makes someone's life a good story.
Throughout the book, he describes how each of us need to make a great story
of our life, not just a so-so life story but an I-can't-put-this-story-down-Oscar-worthy one!
It is so well written, funny, inspiring and gets you thinking
about making something of your life-

Your life is a blank page and YOU decide what fills the pages.
If you want to purchase it through Amazon, just click on the link above the book.
It is amazing!


No comments: