Friday, April 16, 2010

The birthday countdown....

This is what I have been hearing
every day

since Savvy's
last

birthday in MAY 2009.
"Mom, when will it be my birthday again?"
"Is my birthday coming up?"
"Can I go to Chuck E Cheese for my birthday?"
"Can I have a white and pink princess cake for my birthday?"
"How many days until my birthday mom?"
"Is my birthday here yet?'

AAAHHHHH!

So we have come up with a birthday countdown.
Every day Savvy gets to rip a paper ring off and every day she gets to see how much closer we are to her birthday!
It has saved a lot of questions and made the waiting game a little more tolerable for my sweet girl!





2 comments:

Laura said...

I loved doing chains for Christmas countdown when I was little.

Sheila Madsen said...

What a terrific idea! It isn't too much longer little Savvy. Have fun with your countdown chain!