Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend of wrestling!

This weekend was the District 11 City Classic Wrestling Tournament.
McKay had a great season and took 3rd-
This was his last middle school wrestling tournament, next year it will be high school!
Did I really just say high school?
Way to go McKay!








This was the match to determine who placed third-
McKay pinned him!
Whooo hoooo!
Good Job!


Mckay was nominated for the Wade Lehman award
for outstanding academics, community service and his involvment in wrestling-
it was quite an honor for him!


McKay's wrestling coach for the last 3 years, Mr. Sansoni-
he is an awesome coach and taught McKay so much!
It's so much fun to watch your kids sports-
especially when they find something they love and go after it!
Although I must say, I get so nervous for my children before they compete!
I could not quit shaking for McKay before his tournament!
Great job McKay!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go Mac! I'm very proud of ya!

Trinette McCrary said...

Your awesome....way to pin em!

Sheila Madsen said...

Congratulations McKay on your wrestling and on the Lehman award. Very proud of you.