Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Feasts-

This week I had 3 Thanksgiving Feasts to attend all within a 30 minute period.
My kids get upset if I don't actually get a lunch and eat it with them so I have a master
my plan that has worked great for years now. 
I get one lunch and don't feel it up all the way, eat half of it then when the next 
kid comes along, I get another lunch and eat another half and then repeat.
Then everyone is happy-
It was great fun to eat lunch with my kids and I will do it as long as I can because it will 
be very soon that the sight of their mother at school will make them shiver with
embarrassment. 
(Yes, my three older kids, I am talking about YOU!)


2 comments:

colleen said...

That's a great plan so you can eat with them all and not get over full! Smart thinking Becki

Sheila Madsen said...

Great planning Becki. You are a great mom and this way each child gets to have you eating with them.