Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The CUTEST little artist EVER!

Our little Savvy loves to draw and sound out words. She has started telling me what happens when I am gone with pictures...

Can you tell what it says?
It says, 'Hailey peed on the stairs mom' and Hailey is saying 'oopsey'
So adorable!

She has also started writing her own songs...
This one says, 'Oh yeah, Oh yeah, come on, let's go to the store, oh yeah'

And of course this adorable song...
'Oh flower grow, oh flower grow, oh please flower grow'

I think Taylor Swift may have some competition coming her way in a few years!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Whaaaaat?! Can I PLEASE have Saavy and keep her forever?! Cutest. Cutest. Cutest.

Sheila Madsen said...

Oh, so precious. It does make one wish they could stay small and at home forever! How I hope she always loves to make music and want flowers to grow and write about her life!

TheFiveDays said...

Adorable!!!!