Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Candy Gram Fun...

My kids are very routine oriented kids and it was pretty stressful looking for a home in Atlanta. They didn't like the 'uncertainty' of it all and had a hard time waiting as we found a house and it fell through, maybe this house, nope... 
Mind you,  I was picky and wanted great schools for my kids to attend. 
If you don't know about this website yet... GREAT SCHOOLS.ORG it will show you every school out there, their test scores, rating, etc. We eventually found a home and were able to move pretty fast. To tell my kids  'thanks for your patience' we gave them a fun candy gram...
Needless to say, we are finally settling into a routine and of course Summer is just around the corner which will mess it all up again, but it's nothing that some TLC and a little candy won't fix!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Soon love the idea!!! Love your blog

Trinette McCrary said...

I love candy grams, actually I just LOVE candy. Cute idea for the kiddos. I would love to see pictures of your house, neighborhood,schools and shopping of course. Maybe you could take us on a picture tour, then I can finally have a vision in my head of your new world:)

RaCHeL said...

You really are such a good mom! Your kids are lucky to have you.

MyKidsMom said...

You are a wonderful mommy! I have 2 children (4yr old girl & 8mo old boy) and I can "keep it together" just enough...Thanks for your blog!