Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WellStreet...

I have been taking pictures of WellStreet and wanted to share how nice they look! Jason, his partners, employees and staff have done an amazing job making these world class. 
It is exciting to see how fast they are growing 
and 
yes because we have so many people in our family who get sick or injured, we have had to visit WellStreet quite often-
it has been a WONDERFUL experience every time!
No wait, amazing staff, superb doctors and a beautiful facility!
I heart WellStreet
:)
Visit their website HERE!






 









6 comments:

Emily H said...

So clean! If I lived in Atlanta I would get sick just to go there. ;)

Sheila Madsen said...

Ilove all the colors, so fun and refreshing not like the cold, sterile colors of clinics of the past! Great photos, too.

Trinette McCrary said...

Love, love the colors. Congrats!

Laura said...

They are very welcoming Jas and his peeps have done an awesome job!

RaCHeL said...

Great pics! And I'm so glad to say that I've seen one of them in person too! I love the colors & how fresh & modern everything is. So proud of my big bro!

colleen said...

LOve the colors - they just make a person feel better to look at them -