Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas...

 Here is the last of our Christmas posts...
Jason's family has a Danish tradition of eating rice pudding on Christmas Eve. One of them has an almond in it and whoever gets the almond in theirs gets a prize.

Ashley was the winner!

 Christmas Eve pajamas...

Tracking Santa on the TV...


Christmas Morning!


  Logan's gifts cracked me up the most...
He begged and pleaded for an Atlanta Falcons toaster. Yes everytime you toast bread it puts the Falcon on it. And of course his ridiculous soda hat.
 He drank about 8 sodas that day and was so sick!

Silly kid..
 Ebelskiver breakfast!

More Christmas...
 Ashley is truly a gifted artist. She sketched these amazing pictures for Jason and I. 
Priceless!





 


 The mess...

Carson got this cool science kit that lets you make a controller out of anything.
Here he has made a piano keyboard out of bananas.
He is a genius.
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.
We are so grateful for family, friendship and this amazing life!


2 comments:

Sheila Madsen said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. Looks like it was a wonderful Christmas. The pictures helped me feel like I was there - as much as I could be when I am thousands of miles away:)

Emily H said...

Love your cute family. I think I'm going to get me a soda hat. Good thinking Logan! Also tell Ashly my birthday is in August if she could start drawing something for me!