Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The dreaded family pictures...

I take pictures of families all year long and the families are so cooperative and nice. 
Then there is my family. 
We hate family pictures and I am never on top of it enough to hire someone else to take them so we always end up taking them on a tripod. 
This year my kids were extra UN-cooperative.
 I took 3 family pictures and then began the hitting, screaming, crying, bad lighting, etc.
We were done. 
 Here are a few of the pictures and our final one
 (which did turn out thank goodness)
 but lesson learned... this year I will hire someone else to take the pictures so they will be extra cooperative!
Happy Holidays!






4 comments:

Tawna said...

I can't remember how I came upon your blog but as I was perusing several today this entry made me laugh out loud because of how REAL it is for our family! We finally bit the bullet and paid a pro (ouch$) for nice non-silly-kids holiday pix and it was great...but I still heart the goofy ones that show personality! Cute family!

Emily H said...

Your family is gorgeous! Goofy faces and all.

Unknown said...

I have said the same thing every year, and after going out and finding a stunning location for our family photo for 2012, having to set up the stupid tri-pod was just irritating! And my family is the same way, they all have no patience whatsoever. So I vow the same thing, fork out the dough and hire a photographer. I have to loose weight first though :)

Lexi said...

I am a photographer too! We have four girls 11-3 and the last family photo was when baby girl was 6 months! lol This is a FABULOUS photo!!! They all did soooo good!