Monday, February 18, 2013

American Girl INSANITY!

The girls and I went on a date and decided to visit the American Girl store at the mall. I was never into American Girl dolls or maybe I am too old and they didnt have them when I was younger BUT I had no idea how crazy some people are about those dolls! There was a cafe where you sit by your dolls and have them eat with you. 
We gave in and had a small tea party, hot cocoa and finger sandwiches.
The dolls had no manners and didn't touch their food! 

At least we got to use the conversation cards placed at the tables.





And...
SERIOUSLY?
A salon for the dolls?

I wasn't prepared financially to participate in all that this store offered (I would have to take a small loan out, seriously when I went to pay the woman in front of me had a total of $1250.00!!)

I did break down and get the dolls ears pierced and hair done.



It was a blast to see how excited the girls were and was a great date!
I did need to come and put my feet up after having to walk and run and look and see
EVERYTHING there
with my cute girls!


3 comments:

Ronda Batchelor said...

Wow! That's crazy! Glad you had fun though, cause that's the most important part!

babyface 35903 said...

I thought those were the dolls that were life size?

babyface 35903 said...

I thought those were the dolls that were life size?