Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pumpkins, Halloween and birthdays!

Halloween came so fast this year.
I found myself attempting to go to Party City the day of Halloween for some kid costumes
(which was insane as you can imagine)
Other than that it was great!
 Jason's birthday is also Halloween
 (not the best birthday) 
but we always try and make him feel special.

Pumpkin Carving Time...



















I love all the unique designs the kids (and Jason) came up with.
Hailey fell asleep early so Jason just carved hers. She wanted a 'piggy' (furthest to the right)
and talented dad delivered!

 

4 of our kids costumes.
The other two I couldn't get a pic of.


Our friends the Nobles have the Halloween party of the year.
It is so much fun!!

This year Jason and I were John Lennon and Yoko Ono.
Everyone knew who Jason was but only a few knew who I was without John Lennon by my side!
They hired real zombies from the 'Walking Dead' show
 and
 had a real photo booth.
 
They hired real zombies from the 'Walking Dead' show
 and
 had a real photo booth.



We had a blast!

Jason's birthday celebration...
Lunch, dinner, cake, lots of fun cards from the kids and we went out with our good friends the Ollmerts to celebrate!




Jason;s birthday night out!


He's such a babe.
I love this man!
Happy Birthday Jas!
Happy Happy Halloween!