Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rosemary Beach!

We went to Rosemary Beach Florida for Spring Break.
We had 8 kids total which made for a crazy but awesome time!

and SERIOUSLY
I had to buy so many groceries I had 3 carts. 
(We had 5 teenagers with us so it's no suprise)
  



We met our good friends the Ollmerts down there and had a blast with them!
  
The girls and I put fake tattoos on 
 




 


 


 


 



 We always have to visit the donut shop.
They sell the BEST Maple Bacon doughnut which even I will eat!

 
 
 These kids are so cute.
6 of mine and two friends.
 Our happy family of 8!

 My favorite part of the whole trip are the sunsets...
This is why.






 Love it and can't wait to go back!


1 comment:

Sheila Madsen said...

The kids sure are growing up.
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time and what a beautiful place to vacation. Thanks for posting.