Monday, September 15, 2008

Blast from the Past...

These are two of my favorite pictures of all time. And no it's not because it was the start of my modeling career (hence the pose in picture one) it was because I truly did have a happy childhood. It was filled with loving parents, three wonderful and beautiful sisters (even though we fought worse than brothers),fond memories of trips to the mountains, family vacations, service and Sunday dinners at Grandmas. My mother taught me to always "kill with kindness" and my father taught me the love of exercise by letting me ride my bike next to him while he ran. Thanks family for the memories that we have made and will continue to make. I want to start posting "Blast from the Past" pictures once a week. It is too much fun to look back and reminisce about the memories! 1983
1990

4 comments:

Emily H said...

We really did have a good childhood. But you had 3 sisters not 4.

Wendy said...

Wow these pics bring back memories for me. You girls were always so cute.

Rock said...

Hey Becki! Love your blog - man your kids are ambitious, I didn't even know what half of those careers are! :) Love to invite you to my blog, but I don't have your email (it's one of those "exclusive" blogs). Love Cousin Amber

Sheila Madsen said...

Isn't it fun to have photos to help call back fond memories. What a cute bunch you all were (and still are).