Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What am I thankful for?

Day 8:
My Siblings!
(Disclaimer: These "What am I thankful for" pages are in no particular order of favorites,
so my siblings do not have to worry that they are my 8th favorite thing. They are amongst my most favorite!)

When we were youngins , my sisters and I used to fight worse than brothers!
(I even have the scars to prove it!)
Now that we have grown up, we still call each other and say how sorry we are for the things we said and did. They are three of my best friends and I adore them.

AND when I was a little girl, I always wished for a brother and 25 years later, that wish was granted! He is an adorable little lad and looks so much like my dad when he was a child!


*I am thankful for Jen (Whoa Whoa) for her brain power, artistic abilities, love for her children and amazing resiliance for what she has been through! I love to talk to her and my kids love to play with her. I hope to be like her someday!
*I am thankful for Em (Aunt M&M) for her talents of writing, reading (she used to read so much in the bath she almost turned into a raisin!), her extreme creativity and her amazing photography skills. She hopes to be like me someday (just jokin' Em!)
*I am thankful for sweet Missy (Bobby) whom I don't get to talk as much as I would like to. Her and I have fond memories of snow shoveling peoples drive ways before they got up-such fun times! She is an expert cleaner, talented at making things, loves her boys and has the most gorgeous hair!
*I am thankful for Harrison, my brother! I wish I was able to see him more. When we visit, he is so patient as my kids rampage through his toys! He is kind, fun and loves football!

I love you my brother and sisters!

Thank you for being you!

2 comments:

Emily H said...

Its about time your thankful for me! Your life would be so incomplete without me!

Blogger Central said...

Hi becky,
I'm sorry, I don't know the sizing for you particular layout. I know that www.thecutestblogontheblock.com has made some 3 column templates. maybe try one of those. Sorry :(

Kindra