Sunday, November 23, 2008

What am I thankful for?

Day 12:
Mi Mama...
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul
She always answers my cooking questions, loves her grandkids, taught me that it is better to "kill someone with kindness", always tickled my back with her beautiful hands and is one of my best friends, so needless to say, I am so THANKFUL for her.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Sheila Madsen said...

Haven't checked blogs for a while and what a treat this was to read this one and all the other "thankful" days! What a great idea! I'm thankful for you Becki for the inspiration you are to all of us of kindness, steadfastness, persistance and love, love LOVE! You bless our lives beyond measure.
Mom Madsen