Sunday, February 15, 2009

The weekend...

Valentines weekend...
The kids wishing everyone hugs and "kisses" for Valentines Day!
Ashley's IPOD Valentines Box...
Carson's junk monster Valentines box...
Logan's Lego block Valentines box..
Me the crazy lady who ran a 5 mile race when the weather was 15 degrees, the course was uphill on the way out covered in ice and blowing snow directly in your face on the way back. BUT I made the needed time to qualify for a race in May! Yay!
The kids ate so much candy by the end of the day Logan was saying, "Why are you making me eat so much chocolate?" Funny boy-we finished V-day with a cheese/chocolate fondue for dinner, a beautiful rose from my sweetheart and lots of love and kisses from our kids..
It was a good weekend.

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I always loved making my valentines box for school! They turned out way cute. You are crazy! I can't believe you ran in that weather. You are one dedicated lady! Fondue sounds yummy!

Michelle said...

The boxes are really cute.
Congrats on qualifying for the May race.

Laura said...

Woo hooo Becki, way to go on qualifying! But why are you so mean feeding that poor defenseless boy chocolate?!?!?!