Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Weekend...

What a great weekend!
It sure has been great having Jason around each weekend.
Projects, family time and just being together make each weekend fantastic!

Some highlights were:

I was invited to donate one of my framed pictures for a fire-fighter auction. It was fun knowing the money would be for a great cause!For Christmas I gave Jason a date of the month gift where I planned, paid for and organized 12 big dates for the year and this past weekend we went with some great friends the Thompsons to see the play...
If you haven't seen the movie, read the book or watched the play...it is a MUST see!

We then spent hours and hours, painting, cleaning, steaming, wiping and organizing our house. It's amazing how out of shape a house can get with 6 kids!

Then of course we got out our Valentine mail boxes to get ready for
the 14 days of Valentines at our home.
Thanks Shauna!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I wish they were longer!

3 comments:

Emily H said...

What a cute idea!! Now I need to go find me some mailboxes so I can copy.

Laura said...

Fun! Where's my mailbox??!!? : )

Sheila Madsen said...

I love the piece you framed and donated! And the valentine mailboxes are adorable.