Thursday, February 4, 2010

C is for cake

Do you know what this is?

Here's a hint...

It's the most delicious frosting ever.
Today for Savvy's preschool time we made cakes for the letter c...

Her beautiful creation...

When my kids first started school I would try and have a snack ready for them when they got home. I think that lasted a whole week and then life caught up with me and now they fen for themselves. But today, oh today I have made them a welcome home snack.
Complete with strawberries and shaved chocolate.
Now how's that for an after-school snack?

Mom points: 200+
Diet points: 0

C is for Cake

5 comments:

Pam said...

YUM!!!! I wish I were one of your lovelies today!

RaCHeL said...

That looks delicious! I would sacrifice some diet points for that too! ;)

Sheila Madsen said...

Looks like both you and Savvy made delicious cakes - oh, so tempting!

Cheeky Kitchen said...

TESTIMONIAL:

It was THE most delectable frosting (and most beautiful cake).

(thanks for sharing, you dear.) Love you!

Granny Annie said...

What a great mother you are!