Friday, April 1, 2011

Stay focused little one...

I love when you come across interesting things that make you stop and think.
I was working at Jason's office this week and noticed some stuff on his window, the closer I looked it was the perfect outline of a bird. 
I mean perfect- from the spread of it's wings to it's beak and small feathers on it's chest. 
The poor bird saw a reflection of the sky in the window and slam, bam and ouch...
I hope that little bird survived the impact but it made me think about my life... 
stay focused...
don't be distracted...
 slow down
and
enjoy the flight!

Happy Friday!
Can you see the perfect outline of the bird?

2 comments:

Jamica said...

We had this exact same thing on our window with an owl! You could see the ears, outline of the EYES.... everything!!! Sad. And interesting!

Sheila Madsen said...

Great thoughts - sometimes we get caught up in all the day-to- day stuff of things of just living that we do indeed lose focus, getting caught up in the minutia that down the road won't even matter. Children won't remember when grown up what they had for dinner but they will remember the hugs, kisses, times being read to, the cuddle times and the things that you teach them that become a part of their very being and it is the same with us. Yes, dear Becki, enjoy the flight!