Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hailey is mad at Snow White and a weekend update-

As you know with 6 kids we spend most of our day in the car- well little Hailey
has become quite creative entertaining herself.
I recorded a conversation she had with 'Snow White' the other day-
it is so cute I had to share it-



And a weekend update-
*games, games and more games
*Carson's football coach put him
in as nose guard and he had an awesome tackle-I think he
has found his position!
*I have one paper left to write for my History class and I get a three week break-
*We went out with some fabulous friends
*I went to a wonderful breakfast for the CASA organization
and would love to volunteer for it somehow.
CASA means court appointed special advocate for children transitioning from
violent homes to foster homes to permanent homes. Amazing organization.
* Took pictures for another Boy Scout dinner
* Of course had a delicious Sunday dinner and spent the day loving on each of our kids,
watching documentary's and discussing them.

May is the busiest month of the year for us, so stay tuned for all the updates on our kids and fam!
Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is a hilarious conversation! I've heard of CASA some of the paralegals I went to school with did it and they really loved it.

Sheila Madsen said...

What a conversation with Snow White! Joel's sister Beth Ann was an advocate for children for CASA for a number of years.