Thursday, September 29, 2011

Preschool for Hailey...

My baby has started preschool 2x a week.
She was so excited to go and loved her first day, loved her second day but the third day she realized 
it was an ongoing thing and tried everything to stay home through her big alligator tears..
"I am sick"
"I am tired"
"I hate it"
but the one that got me was,

"won't you miss your darling?"

I told her she could stay home if she wants because seriously
I don't think her school career will be affected but then she said, 
"no my friends will miss me too"
Really...
she is 3 and already knows how to work her mom.



Good on ya little darling, keep up the good work!
smooches xoxo

4 comments:

Laura said...

So cute with her little backpack on!

Brooke said...

OMG. The little darling IS SUCH a little darling!!!! I wouldn't make her go to school, either. ;)

Sheila Madsen said...

Kids sure know how to work their mom's don't they? Sounds a bit like she was copying what Savvy said her first week of Kindergarten. It is a big adjustment to be away from home and mom though.

Emily H said...

So stinkin cute