Sunday, July 29, 2012

Swim Team MADSEN

I signed 5 of my kids up for swim team this year and within seconds of doing so I heard whining, complaining, crying, anger- you name it. They have never been on any swim team so I thought it would be good for them to try it since our neighborhood pool is right by our home! 

At first they hated it and couldn't swim very well but by the end?
They became amazing swimmers and were begging to go to swim practice, they loved it!
They all placed in their swim meets every time-
Savvy and Hailey couldn't compete but loved taking lessons.

Now we go a couple times a week and I do their swim workouts with them..
let's just say I'm no Michael Phelps but it is a great workout!





 





 





1 comment:

Sheila Madsen said...

Looks like they all had a good time - swimming is hard work just as Jason as he swam on a team when he was a kid and Grandpa was on the Viewmont swim team in high school.