Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We are back!

We have been in Utah for the past 9 days and I have so much to catch up on!
It will take some time to download all of the pictures and fun we did while in Utah so bare with me.
My camera is overloaded with 450+ pictures I took while there. And no I won't put them all on, half of them were photo shoots that I did.
But we are glad to be back but sad to leave family behind.
There is nothing like being with the ones you love!
Speaking of the ones you love, we were able to be there for my sweet grandma's funeral and what a beautiful service it was. Since she and I both shared a love of music she has told me for the past 20 years that I would be singing at her funeral and even though it was hard, I did it and it turned out great.

My grandpa is such a wonderful man too and I know his heart is broken without his love but he kept saying that she no longer has to suffer and that brings him comfort.
Here is my cute grandpa or as my kids call him...
'poppy'


It was sure nice to see family that I haven't seen in years!
Me with my cousins Annie and Natalie...
two of the greatest cousins EVER!
More Utah to come!

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I'm so glad that you guys were able to change your schedule & come out to be there for her funeral. I sure miss you already! Thanks for all the fun! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics!

Trinette McCrary said...

Welcome Back! Miss Ya!

COKE FAMILY said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma. Glad you were able to sing for the family