Monday, October 18, 2010

My sisters wedding...

My sweet sister lost her 1st husband a little over two years ago and was reacquainted with her high school sweetheart last year and married him last week on
10-10-10
at 10am
How adorable!
She is so happy and I am so happy for her.
I was her photographer at her wedding and took over 300 pictures! Here are some of them-

A funny story about the rings-
she had his ring engraved with the words-
"Put it back on Moron 10/10/10"
because he wasn't used to it and kept taking it off.
She told him to put it on and he went swimming in the ocean and a huge wave went over him and guess what happened?
Yes, his wedding ring slipped off and was lost forever in the ocean!
Can you believe it?

Jen's son, sweet Corbin, walked her down the aisle-


Ahhh...
sisters-

Missy caught the bouquet-go Missy!

We love you beautiful sister!

Sisters and mom
It was such a beautiful wedding!
More Mexico pictures to come!

8 comments:

Sheila Madsen said...

Very nice pictures of a beautiful wedding day.

RaCHeL said...

I like the picture of the rings together. That is too funny about what happened to his ring. Oops! Glad you had a good time.

anne said...

you're a BABE!!!

so fun you got to spend time with your mom and sisters...that is the best.

Laura said...

Looks like it was a lovely ceremony. I love the colors in her bouquet!

Trinette McCrary said...

Beautiful pictures...Becki! I'm so happy for your sister. Looks like you had a fabulous time with your family, memories to charish!

brandy said...

I have been waiting for Em to post pictures on her blog of this trip but she hasn't yet. SLACKER! So I'm happy you did :)

You captured some really sweet moments. I'm so happy for Jen. You guys are beautiful. Glad you had a fabulous trip!

Emily H said...

I will be stealing these pictures! Thanks for all the laughs and memories!

Emily H said...

I will be stealing these pictures! Thanks for all the laughs and memories!