Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our 10 minute modeling career...

One night on our way to dinner in Mexico,
we decided we should pretend we were models and take pictures
and
oh
my
goodness-
honestly my sister Emily could model, she has the look and the poses... she is just gorgeous! I had so much fun taking her and my beautiful mother's pictures and they snapped a few of me too-
here are a sample of some of them
you can find the rest
It's just fun to dress up and feel pretty sometimes instead of having milk spilled on you combined with dirt, snot and whatever else your kids hands decide to put on you!
Thanks Em and mom for a fun 10 minute modeling career!



2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

How fun! I really like Em's hat & you look beautiful as always!

Emily H said...

If only I looked like you my dear! It was a blast.