Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Fun-

Valentines Day is always a fun day for our family...
The elementary school kids get their Valentine Day boxes all put together...

Carson's class had a contest and his won 1st place. Pretty creative if you ask me!
We told him he should take melted chocolate and wipe it all over but he didn't want to gross people out.


Breakfast was chocolate heart shaped pancakes with delicious pink milk-


And of course our tradition of fondue-


Can't forget the Valentines kiss-
thanks for being my Valentine Jas!
(I know my kids rolled their eyes and said 'ughhhh' too)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome v-day boxes! Your kids are so creative! Looks like Valentine's Day was a perfect!

RaCHeL said...

I always look forward to seeing what the kids come up with for their boxes. Nicely done! And what a fun tradition of fondue. Glad you had a great valentines!

Emily H said...

What a fun mom! Good job on the boxes kiddos!!