Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update-

My good friend Brooke and I took our kids on a little hike this past weekend-
I saw this great idea on Family Fun. 
You take tape and put it on their wrists with the sticky side out
so when they find treasures or some thing pretty they can stick it on- It was so much fun!

  
Look at all of these kids!



And an update on the birds in our tree house-look how pretty and big they are!

And we knew it was coming- they grew up and flew away! 
My girls miss them so much but we have seen them flying around our yard and so it has been fun!

I was able to run in the Garden of the God's 10 miler this weekend. 
It was so fun but pretty challenging. 
Constant rolling hills for 10 miles-LOVED it though!

1 comment:

Emily H said...

One day I will be able to run with you...one day.