Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda

love 
the lazy days of summer-
we don't get many lazy days until the weekends and then once Monday's come
around, it is shuffling 6 kids and myself to a million different camps and activities...
SO this weekend we had fun trying Yoga poses-look at Savvy in the corner, everything comes so easy 
to that girl!


Jumped and had flip contests-

I love my kids hair while they jump-
static, static static!


Of course, it wouldn't be a normal weekend without some 2 year old making a mess of everything and being quite proud of it!

Ashley and her friend Carly filled 50 ballons with water and jumped until they all popped-
it was pretty entertaining!




Our garden continues to grow each day! We can't wait to eat it all, especially lettuce-my kids love
to eat salads with fresh lettuce from our garden.

more movies-

I went on a ten mile run one morning and got to see one of the most beautiful sunrises ever! This picture doesn't do it justice!

Golf tournaments- it was 6:45am and can you tell the kids
were thrilled to be there?


Carson celebrated his 11th birthday yesterday-
we love him and his creativity so much! More pictures to come!

I started my summer class Monday and am not looking forward to summer homework
 and
oh dear-
yesterday I found my first gray hair-
so sad-
I am old....

2 comments:

Sheila Madsen said...

Looks like everyone had a fabulous weekend! Carson's b-day cake looks yummy! And yes, Ashley did not look too happy to be up at 6:45 but then she is a little sleepy head!! Ugh - summer homework sounds horrible - more power to you Becki!

colleen said...

Happy birthday Carson and a happy summer to all of you:)